Friday, May 22, 2009

Aloha!!!


Aloha! My sister and I decided that we needed to have a luau to kick off summer. We had so much fun! We had leis for everyone, girls had grass skirts, and the guys had straw hats. We had pig (just not a whole pig, just pulled pork), rainbow salad that my sister made (amazing 12 layer jello salad), and fresh fruit. We did hula and hung out and listened to Hawaiian music. My grandparents came with their Hawaiian attire and even my dad wore shorts and flip flops. That is amazing since he NEVER wears shorts. Overall, we had a blast and we will probably do this every May.
The girls of the family dressedut in coconut bras and grass skirts!
Avery has a grass skirt but it was getting in the way of her fun.

The mighty men in straw hats and leis





Paul's girlfriend, Heather, practicing for our hula contest




Jason haingin' loose while wearing Avery's sunglasses. He is such a good sport!





Paul and his awesome girlfriend, Heather



Avery chillin' in the sun!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun Aime!! Why don't you throw the Taylor family a Luau? I will help you. It looks like great memories!!

    ReplyDelete