Thursday, October 29, 2009

My baby is 3!

Well, Avery turned 3 today! Where does the time go? I would say that I remember the day she was born but due to all the drugs, October 29th, 2006 was all a blur. I do remember the moment she was born and devising a plan to wrap her in a blue blanket. It was a trick for our families since many of them thought she would be a boy. That was really fun. But since Avery was born, it has been a very fun three years. She is a huge blessing in our lives and are so thankful that she is in our family. I can't even begin to describe Avery and her personality but I am going to list a few things about her.
1- Avery is so tenderhearted that it is sometimes very hard to discipline because she has such a soft heart.
2- Avery is a people pleaser. She wants to make sure that you are not mad at her and that she pleases you. She always asks, "Mom, are you mad at me?"
3- We call her our mother hen. She is always being the little mother to her younger cousins. She is going to be a fabulous older sister and wonderful mother someday.
4- She is a mama's girl. When I am around, there is no one else that can stand in between us. We are partners in crime and loves to do girly things with her mom. Sometimes I do need a break and she has to be with her dad.
5- She loves books. Since she was very young, Avery has enjoyed being read to. We read every night.
6- She loves playing her friend, Payton. They love to play dolls, Barbies, grocery store, and farm. They are only 2 days apart so they love to do things together.
7- Avery loves go-gurts and cheese sticks. It a ritual every night to have either one of these snacks
8- She loves the Disney princesses and loved seeing them at Disneyland. She could have done without the rides and just been with the princesses all day.
9- Avery always tells people that she loves them. Not a day goes by that I don't hear, "Mom, Dad, I love you to infinity and beyond." I love hearing those words come from that sweet little girl.
10- Avery loves going to church and learning of Jesus. She is always excited to go to church and can't wait to get into her dress. I hope this continues throughout her life.

Avery, we want you to know that we love you and am so thankful you are our daughter! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Avery! Love you to infinity and beyond!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take good care of AnnaBelle and don't ever forget that Grandpa loves you and thinks of you often..wants you to be happy. AnnaBelle is from him. Love you Avery all the way to Pluto and beyond. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Averito!! I hope you had a fun one. I am sorry I didn't get to see you on your birthday but, I hope you still had a fantastic birthday!!!! I love you to the next galaxy and back!!

    ReplyDelete