Thursday, March 18, 2010

He got away!



Well, this year for St Patrick's Day Avery and I built a leprachaun trap to catch us a little green fella. We set out a lot of gold but when Avery got up, he had stolen all of the gold without the trap going off (better luck next year). He did, however, leave little green footprints and a pot of gold for us to enjoy then he escaped down the heat vent. Avery really wanted to catch one but that little guy was just too fast for us but we really had a fun time trying.

Then I made green pancakes and green milk for every one to enjoy on St Patty's day. Avery took green jello jigglers for her little class mates to enjoy. From sun up to sun down, I added green to everything! Dinner rolls, milk, peppermint brownies, if I could add green I did. Jason thinks he's going to be pooping green for the next week!





3 comments:

  1. I love it! I think you have to go big for every holiday. I can't wait to start celebrating the holidays with my family. Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute idea Aime! You are so domesticated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an imagination Avery's mom has!! No wonder Avery has her imagination go wild all the time!!!! Fun thing to do...your a fun mom!!

    ReplyDelete