Sunday, March 14, 2010

We've got the Winter Blues!

She is so excited to be put on her coat and hat...again.





Since Hawaii, our lives have been in the usual rut. We cannot wait for Spring to come. Avery
drags me out every day to see how our tulips are doing. She can't wait for warm weather!




We did break out and make our way to Salt Lake. We got tickets for Avery to see Disney on Ice. It was a painful month waiting for this to arrive since she asked me every day if it was time to see the princesses dance on ice. So the night finally arrived and she squealed with delight. We had fantastic seats!!! We got to sit on padded seats which made my night (I hate sitting on hard chairs, it ruins the event for me). We were on row 1 so no one blocked our view and all of the characters were right in front of us. It was a great show because Avery's attention was focused on those Disney characters!! She was mesmerized and so cute when she waved at them. Here are a couple of pictures from our night.










Isn't he thrilled?????



And we are so excited we can hardly stand it!!!

I will add video when my computer doesn't freak out when I try to add them.

1 comment:

  1. Glad Grandpa's angel could see the fun dancing and excitement of Disney on Ice. Thanx for posting fun pictures and events your family does!!!

    ReplyDelete