Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Growing up

I know it has been awhile since I have posted but honestly, our lives have been very uneventful, and even a little boring. This is the only exciting thing that has happened in a few months.

Avery had her first dental cleaning with Aunt Stephie. I was a little nervous because I thought she would cry the whole time. She did relatively well. She let Stephanie clean her teeth but would NOT let Dr. Fackrell look in her mouth. Oh well, maybe next time. Jason promised her a toy or getting her ears pierced if she did well at the dentist appointment. Well this is what Avery decided...




P.S. I am loving my new camera!



3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon and get a new snazzy camera too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll get better every 6 months that she comes in. Looks like you are liking the camera. It's amazing isn't it? I really don't feel like I can take credit for the pictures it takes because it's so easy to get good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful....absolutely beautiful! Inside and out! I Love you Avery

    ReplyDelete