Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

Once again we tried to catch us a leprechaun with no success. Avery built, with a little help from me, a great trap in hopes of catching the little green man. She wanted him to climb the ladder to get the gold and fall into the trap. He was just too quick! He took the gold, fell into the trap but got away. He left his little green hat behind and a little little note and a treat.
Avery peeked in to see if she had caught him the next morning. She looked in and yelled, "We caught him. Somethings in there." She was a little scared to peer in again but was saddened when just his hat sat in the trap. On well, better luck next year!


I am trying new hair styles on Avery and this year for St Patrick's Day at school, I did her hair in a 3 leaf clover. It was fun to do and her teacher just loved Avery's hair. I gotta keep up with my niece, Breanna. She is getting better than me at doing Avery's hair!









2 comments:

  1. Cute hair Avery! I love the 4 leaf clover Aime. That's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you teach me all of your hair do's...Lydia's hair is boring!

    ReplyDelete