Sunday, March 29, 2009

Avery's Easter Creation







Easter is right around the corner and I decided to do a craft with Avery this week and it turned out to be so fun! I decided that we would make paper mache Easter eggs like the ones we use to make in grade school. It was a lot of fun since Avery could put the tissue paper on any way she wanted to and it still looked good. Every time she would put a little piece of paper on the balloon, she would say, "Mom, perfect!" She had so much fun that we ended up making 4 eggs and giving each grandma and grandpa one filled with candy.

5 comments:

  1. They are cute. I saw them on the table at Grandma's last night but didn't ask where she got them. Cute job Averito!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Grandpa's angel for the easter egg. I love it. I want you to write your name on it when you can write AVERITO!!! Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your such a good mom! Avery needs to teach Aiden to get dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jason and Aime - this is your cousin Whitni... =0) Found your blog through Lauren's and I had to make a post on here. Your blog is so cute and I'm excited to see all of the updates that are going on in your family. Those Easter eggs are adorable... you are so creative Aime!

    Also - your adoption post really touched me. Your family will be in my prayers, I know Heavenly Father will answer yours and find a little angel that can be welcomed into your home with love! =0) Good luck, love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw.... those are adorable! Where's mine! JK. Great job Averito and Amie!

    ReplyDelete